The Uniting Amendment is the comprehensive amendment
to the Constitution of the United States.
It establishes a simple tax system with
a low rate and no exemptions
that provides more than enough revenue.
• No more forms • Easy to understand
• Almost everyone will pay less tax
• Enough revenue for all government functions
• Provides certainty to businesses
• Everyone pays the same low rate
If you pay more than 1/2 percent today in taxes, you're paying too much.
The Amendment includes many other provisions to
reestablish a government with fairness and freedom,
and that has the integrity and compassion to move forward.