The Uniting Amendment is a comprehensive Amendment
to the Constitution of the United States that
establishes one simple fair tax.
• No more forms • Easy to understand
• Almost everyone will pay less tax
• Enough revenue for all government functions
• Provides certainty to businesses
• Everyone pays the same low rate
If you pay more than 1/2 percent today in taxes, you're paying too much.
The Amendment includes many other provisions to
reestablish a government that is more fair, more free,
and has the integrity and compassion to move America forward.