Last modified: 12/21/2013
In addition, when you access or use any of our products, services, or websites from a computer or other device, we may collect information from that device about the device, your location, IP address, details about your computer configuration, the time of use of the device or anything else that your device sends. Information sent may be stored indefinitely or provided to anyone including third parties. Some of the information which may be collected includes:
- Cookies – When you visit our sites, we send one or more cookies -- a small file containing a string of characters -- to your computer or other device that uniquely identifies your browser. These cookies are stored on your device to help improve the quality of our service, and provide features such as storing user preferences, and tracking user trends. We may also allow third parties to access the stored cookies.
- Log information – When you access any of our products, services, or websites our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, sites you have previously visited, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Form data - Anything you enter into any form on this site may be stored indefinitely, shared with others and displayed publicly.
- Passwords - Although passwords are not generally made available to others, passwords on this site are handled using security protocols that have less rigor than those typically used for handling highly sensitive information, e.g., financial information. Please use unique passwords that you don't use anywhere else and which do not contain any personal information.
- Email address - Your email address is not generally shared with others, however, you may choose to share your email address when you send an email message to another user.
- File metadata - Some file formats contain information about the file and how it was created or modified, such as information about the device which created the file or its settings, configuration, versions, time of creation, audio recordings, location data or anything else that the device or its software places into the file. An example is the EXIF data stored in a JPEG file. This information is not always visible when viewing the file itself. When you upload files to any of our sites, this metadata may be stored, collected and provided to anyone. If you do not want this information shared you should remove the metadata prior to uploading the file.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to us, we may store and collect those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Location data – We may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location (such as a cell ID).
- Links – We may provide links in a format that lets us keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our products, services, and sites.
- Storage of information - Information stored on our servers is not encrypted, so technicians, administrators and others with access to the servers may view the information stored on the servers.
- Privacy Matters
- Egalib, Inc.
- PO Box 71
- Orford, NH 03777